All Glamping is for 3 nights, Fri 22, Sat 23 & Sun 24 Nov 2019.
There are 2 types of Glamping Tents available...
GLAMPING TENT FOR 2
4m Bell Tent: Includes 1 x Queen OR 2 x Single Beds (we will contact you after you've booked to confirm bedding configuration)
$560 + $100 bond
GLAMPING TENT FOR 4
5m Bell Tent: Includes 1 x Queen AND 2 x Single Beds
$780 + $100 bond
*Perfect for families or small groups
ALL GLAMPING TENTS INCLUDE:
Bedding, luxe bed linen, towels, throws, cushions, rugs, lantern, bunting and chairs.
On the Queenscliff Sports Oval in a separate Glamping area. Parking for Glampers only is available beside the oval, and only a short distance from your tent.
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO GLASS
- NO COMBUSTIBLES
- NO SMOKING
- NO NOISE
- NO DRUGS
- NO IDIOTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Glamping Tents are for either 2, or 4 people. This is the MAXIMUM number of people allowed to camp in that tent.
- Glamping Tickets are only valid with a FESTIVAL TICKET. Entry to the campground requires you to聽produce a valid Festival Ticket for every person (*except children 13 years and under) intending to camp and stay in the tent.
- Glamping is聽for 3 nights Friday + Saturday + Sunday. There is no single night or 2 night glamping. You can glamp for one day and leave, but the price remains the same.
- This is camping in a pre-errected Glamping Tent Only.聽There is no vehicle access to聽your tent, however Glamping patrons will have 1 designated park nearby.
- Glamping tents are pre-allocated. You will not be able to pick location of your tent within Glamping area.
- A limited number of聽GLAMPING聽TICKETS are available. These can be purchased online until sold out.
- Under 18's will only be admitted to the camping site with the accompanying responsible ticketed Adult and must remain supervised when at the campground through the festival weekend.
- Access to the Reserve and Oval opens on the Friday of the Festival @ 12noon. All Glampers聽need to vacate the Oval and the Reserve site by 10am聽on the聽Monday after the Festival.
- The weather during the Festival can vary so come prepared for a bit of rain, warm sunny days and cool nights.
- Access to the QMF Glamping area is via the Hesse Street entrance to the Queenscliff Recreation Reserve.聽Glampers will be directed to their designated carpark within the reserve. 1 Carpark per Glamping tent.
PARKING RESTRICTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED - we'd hate for you to get a fine!
- There will be a QMF Camping Manager in attendance at all times along with security. Any violations or disturbance will result in eviction from the Campground and the loss of both your camping and festival wristbands, without refund.
- Glamping tents are non powered.
- Glamping Security Bond聽of $100 is payable on booking The $100 is included in initial Ticket cost.聽The security bond covers damage, breakages and/or extra cleaning that may be required. Spillages in the tents, on the rugs or on the bedding result in instant loss of bond. The security bond聽will be reimbursed, minus any deductions if applicable.聽You are responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability, and therefore if the security deposit is insufficient to cover costs incurred to Twilight Glamping, you agree to pay, in full, all costs to rectify this. Your bond will be returned within 7 days after the Festival through Tybooking to聽Credit Card you used to purchase the ticket with initially.